Register My Account Access
Mallory Valley Utility District Online Account Access and Bill Pay
Getting Started - You can download the below detailed instructions by clicking this link.
1. Click on the My Account Access tab in the menu on the left side of this page or browse to: https://www.logicsolbp.com/malloryvalley/login.aspx.
Then click “Register Here” .
2. Input your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address, then click “Save”.
3. An email will be immediately sent to you with a temporary password.
4. Click “Return Login Page”
5. Input your User Name and Temporary Password. (Note: Your User Name will be your email address)
6. Once you are logged into Online Bill Payment, you will be prompted to change your password.
Follow the on screen instructions to establish a new password.
Mallory Valley will not keep record of your password. Please be sure to save your password. If needed, you can reset your password through the website.
7. Now you will be required to link to your account(s). Click on “Link Another Account”.
You are only required to link to your account the first time you sign in. Thereafter the link will already be established.
(Customers with multiple accounts may link to more than one account with a single user name.)
8. Enter your Account number from your bill ( Do Not include The Decimal Point and two Zeros)
9.Enter Your Tenant Number from your bill.
10. Enter your account PIN.
(Your account PIN is the last four digits of your Social Security Number.)
11. Enter an Alias for your account.
(An alias is simply a name that you choose for your account that you can easily recognize rather than using an account number.
Customers with multiple bills will use alias names to differentiate among accounts. The recommended alias is your address as in
the example above. Another example might be: 201 S. Main St. Irrigation)
12. Click “Submit” to go your account.
13. You will receive a prompt that says “The account was successfully linked to your profile”.
Now click the “Cancel” button to return the Account Inquiry screen.
14. From the Account Inquiry screen, you can
View your Billing History
View your Water Usage History
View your monthly meter readings
Update your current phone number and email address
Track your Payments
Pay your Bill.
Transactions are safe and secure
Debit or Credit Card
A small convenience fee will apply to payments