Return to Home Page
Call us at 615-628-0237

If you experience a water leak, you may request a leak adjustment on your water bill from Mallory Valley Utility District. Please refer to our  leak adjustment policy for guidance.

Within 60 days of the leak being repaired, you must submit to our office the proper paperwork including a Leak Adjustment Request Form, Plumber's Affidavit. The affidavit verifies the address of the property, the nature of leak and the date the leak was fixed. If you were not provided with a Plumber's Affidavit, please complete our Leak Adjustment Request Form.

Once we receive the Plumber's Affidavit, Mallory Valley will calculate your leak adjustment. Customers are allowed one leak adjustment per year for one month's billing cycle. Mallory Valley will calculate an average monthly usage for your account, based upon water usage for your account during at least three (3) billing cycles.

Your account will be credited $1.00 (plus tax) per 1,000 gallons of water used over your average monthly usage. You are allowed one leak adjustment per year for one billing cycle.

If your sewer is provided by the City of Franklin, we will send the City a copy of your adjustment request. The City will then process any applicable sewer adjustment.

Leak Adjustment Request Form

Leak Adjustment Policy

Irrigation Leak Adjustments

Beginning in January 2009, Mallory Valley will not allow leak adjustments for irrigation systems.

** Sewer customers of City of Brentwood or Harpeth Cooperative will need to contact them directly to determine if a sewer adjustment applies.

    Contact Us

    Mallory Valley Utility District serves customers in parts of Brentwood and Franklin, Tennessee.

    465 Duke Drive
    Franklin, TN 37067

    Government Websites by Municipal One ®